Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Skembri
Skembri
Admiral
Admiral
http://www.thebrokenmirror.webs.com

episode three-"Black Dust" Empty episode three-"Black Dust"

Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:26 pm
I opened my eyes, one after the other, the blinding light forced me to squint for a few seconds, and i could make out the shape of three figures, as my vision restored itself two of the three were guards, heavily armed with advanced weaponary, and the middle one had no visible body armour but carried a smaller weapon, what looked to be an advanced pistol.
"get the hell up. NOW" one of armed men yelled
the middle guy put his hand up, ushering him to quieten down
"give the guy a few seconds, we can't have our VIP upset now can we" the middle guy said calmly
"now get the hell up, my master wants to talk to you" the middle guy said in his calm voice.
suddenly i realised these people were human and not Forgon, i got up and i was dragged accross the wing of ship to a bridge were a hooded figure sat.
"release him" he said in a deep mystical voice. instantly they did as he said, my first thoughts were a group of religous extremists, but looking around at the weapons and lack of worshipping i had no idea
"I am Jho'nara, leader, following only that of the one" he said inn a deep voice
"leader of what?"i replied in a ruff tone
"leader of this, all this, my men, my ships, my technology, surely you know who we are"
"I'm pretty sure i don't"
"we are the Black Dust"
"the black dust?"
"haha, yes a group of mercinaries, funding rogue operations, leading pirates to war, claiming others, ships and technologies"
"so in otherwords non of this is truly yours"
"it is all mine now."
"so why am i here?"
"you are here to aid in the exchange with a group of human extremests for some very important technology"
"so you take me threaten to hold me, thus threatening the future of the human race, thus making their meaning pointless if our downfall is at their hands and so for them to stay powerful they will be forced to give you whatever it is you want"
"exactly"
"and just what is this peice of technology"
"actually its a person"
"a person?"
"and that is all you need to know"
I looked around at the blackend walls, saw the blood stained on their floor, i knew they were serious, and that they would kill me if the human extremists declined to accept the proposal. The silence at the moment was very uneasy.
"and what of the other members of my crew?" i asked as i could bear the faces of the mercinaries staring at me no longer.
"they are all part of the agreement"
"so all of us, unharmed?"
"exactly"
"one final question, who are these extremists?"
"ha, they names themselves CUG or somthing"
"oh, did they really" I said smiling to myself
"do you know of them"
"i do, they are no human extremists, they are the human military, and goverment, you have just waged war on an entire commonwealth, and they will not stop till every member of my crew is saved, and every member of your organisation is dead" I said angrily, smiling at the end
" you think im a fool? you really believe i would fall for such a stupid hoax, let me guess your the only guy who can make them stop? hahaha"he replied confidently
" you really should have done your homework"
with that a guard smashed my head in with a gun, knocking me flat on my face.

I awoke instantly in a gloomy cell, surrounded by other people who i soon realised are my crew,
"sir what do they want?" griggs asked scared
"they have waged a war on the human goverment, thinking they were exxtremists"
"jesus christ"
"this technology is far beyond us"
"and our numbers, far greater then theirs"
"but-"
"and our spirit even greater"
"yes sir."
hours passed, it just got darker and more gloomy as time passed, till sudden bang woke everone up,
"It sounds like were under attack" Nordus said quickly after the third or fourth explosion
"way to point out the obvious, now what?" grant said sarcastically
"now we wait to be rescued" i said
"how the hell would they no where to find us" grigs said a few secpnds later
"unless its not our for-" grant said
"i activated my locater beacon before we were taken" i said
"still if this is the main base, they may not be able to find us" grant replied
"i know, but we dont even know if this is a base or a-" griggs said
"its a station, i saw a computer screen whilst being taken to the bridge" i said
"so we need to get to the bridge and contact them" Commander Lucas Terra said
A closer and bigger explosion went off and a few guards came running by, heavily armed, shouting to eachother
"they've breached hanger one and two" the one closest said
"does anyone know who these guys are?" the other one said
"perhaps there the human extremists"
"haa they don't have a clue"
their footsteps grew fainter, and griggs turned to me whispering
"sir, they may have a plan to take out our forces, we need to get out"
"do you see any ways out" i said whispering
"when you were dumped in this cell i stole one of the guys knives, if we can use it"
"but how will that help us get out"
"I'll show you"he said almost bragging.
he walked to the front of the cell,
"HELP, ANYONE, PLEASE AN EXPLOSION HIT ONE OF THE CIVILIANS" he yelled, but after a few seconds came and sat down
"now let me do it" i said, taking the knife
"HEEY I TOLD YOUR LEADER MY MEN WOULD COME, AND I AM THE ONLY GUY WHO CAN SAVE YOU, SO GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE, BEFORE MY MEN WIPE 'EM OFF THE FACE OF THIS STATION" I yelled confidently, and after a few second four guards came and opened the door, on walked in and grabbed me, i stabbed him silently and before any guards could react, i grabbed a the guards side arm, slidding it to commander Terra and took his assult riffle, taking out the three remaining guards.
We secured their weapons, arming everyone with either military knives or guns, then we headed to the control room, along the way encountering and kiling three r four parties of patrols.
On arrival to the control room, i accessed the database, and ordered my men to take point around the room in defensive positions.
"oh my god" i said quietly to myself, over hearing griggs came over
"what?" he asked
"were in the Delta zone, on the edge of a nebula, surrounded by wormholes"
"oh god" he replied
"if they shrink their gravity sheild, all ships out of it will be torn apart"
"then we need to make sure that doesn't happen" griggs said calmly.
"ok try and make contact with our ships, keep this room secured. commander your in charge, griggs, grant with me, everyone else keep this room defended"
"sir" the people replied
We headed up the security shaft, towards the main bridge
"sir what is the plan?" griggs asked
"we will cause a diversion, giving us access to the bridge" i replied happily
"whats the diversion?" grant asked as if i hadnt already come up with one
"I havent quite come up with one" i replied less happy
"hows about C4 beneath the bridge and when the forces come we lock them in" griggs said
"ok we have a plan, Griggs plants C4, we cover him and hack the doors to close on our signal" i replied

On arrival to the room beneath bridge we took out 9 armed men, then me and Grant took point protecting him from both sides of the room. The room was about 13 metres long and had huge this pipes running accross the ceiling and walls, it was dark and the only source of light was a few blue floor lights running accross the room.
"ok plant the C4 three on each wall and four on the ceiling, leaving us two for emergances, place them on the pipes, so we flood this room with whatever is in the pipes, lets hope its flammable" i said confidently
" sir if its flammable and we are on the floor above, we will be killed in the explosion"
"well its a risk but still go."
"it will take about two minuites"
"good luck" i said then turned to the door i was guarding
the sound of footsteps echo'd, then yelling voices of an incoming patrol, i had set up claymore traps, and the sound of those going off kept me alert. A few soldiers tried to kill me without me noticing, but the second i saw them i killed them, five or six other soldiers came round and they were also killed, running low on ammo i through a grenade round the wall, and on explosion blew up an incoming patrol, throwing one of the guards into a claymore trap i set, destroying half of a second patrol, i quickly shot the remaining members.
"sir i'm done, lets get out of here" Griggs said suddenly after another claymore went off, from Grants side
" ok lets go grant"
we climbed up an air vent, and proceeded through untill we came out the other side into an empty hall, right next to the bridge.
"ok detonate" i said to griggs
the sound of the explosion rattle through the ship and screams as we heard the bridge emptying out of soldiers. We watched the room we blew up fill with soldiers, through a small camera we set up that was unnafected by the explosion.
"ok lock the doors grant"
as we wached the doors lock and the room fill with gas, we made our break for the bridge, swifltly and q uietly killing any remaining guards in our way.
Entering the bridge was easy, we locked the doors behind us and radio'd in to the control room letting them no we were here. I spread the sheild even further and ordered Jho'nara to tell me who the person wanted so desparatly was
"the persons name is Gillagura and she is the one's daughter, you captured her, and would not return her until we laid down our arms and surrendered, the one ordered us to retrieve her or he would kil us himself" Jho'nara replied fearful
"thank you" i replied then turned to the moniter
"this is General-Captain Joe Tsenati of the C.U.G. Astraios code Charlie Alpha Satin Termite, reply"
"this is general Fireline, am i glad your alive"
"we are in control of the ship, ceasfire, Jho'nara told us you had their leaders daughter, pick us up in hanger one, and return her, that is an order"
"sir thats what they think its the Tallicans that have their daughter, the leaders of the intergalactic councel"
"ok we will retireve her" i turned the communicator off and turned to Jho'nara
"Jho'nara let us go we will find his daugter, and give her back to you at all costs, in a hope we can create an alliance between us"
"return the ones daughter and we wil share al technology with you, we promise and back you up in your fights and fund your projects, you have my word" Jho'nara replied promisingly

As my ship left i admired the beauty of the station i had been on, happy with the outcome and a new allie.
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

episode three-"Black Dust" Empty Re: episode three-"Black Dust"

Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 pm
(don't know if you ant me to post here or not just move it to were ever)

imo this is good but to fast paced
Skembri
Skembri
Admiral
Admiral
http://www.thebrokenmirror.webs.com

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:16 pm
oh i thought the others were to sloow, i thought i needed a more actionfilled one, and yeer thats what i want, i want reviews for the episodes after lol, i have got a really good idea for the next season

trust me im sure u will like it,its a big spoiler, but very, very worth it
klingonking
klingonking
Chief
Chief

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:16 am
these things are just getting better
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum