Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Skembri
Skembri
Admiral
Admiral
http://www.thebrokenmirror.webs.com

episode three ideas Empty episode three ideas

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm
im really ill this week Sad... so i havent written episode three i may do it tonight..

but here is the idea i have atm

he awakes in a prison chamber, to two armoured and masked gurads who drag him to the brigde... were to his suprise the captains a human not a Forgon, they salvaged the craft and are the new face of a group of mercinaries called "Black Dust" living in a pirate sector surrounded by blackholes and one station called "The Starric" which is very advanced and like the ship its salvaged, it creates a gravity of its own, retracting the black holes and creating a bubble around the station which whilst your in you wont be dragged into a worlmhole...

the mercinaries explain a group of human extremist stole some important technology from them and they needed a bargening chip. the human military launch a military expidition aftter his tracker and rescue him..

Joe finds out the stolen tech was infact the mercs daughter, and he orders a task force to rescue her in return for access to the mercinaries technology, and basically an alliance is made between them
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

episode three ideas Empty Re: episode three ideas

Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:52 pm
you could call them Blue Sun or put them in an area with a blue sun?
most of the Wormholes are dangerous(EG some are to small and some lead straight into suns or unimportant areas )

The Military Lunch a new highly classified Experimental vessel to rescue the crew or what's left of the crew.
try and used this chapter/episode as a character development or develop the Mercenaries
Skembri
Skembri
Admiral
Admiral

Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:45 am
bue suns is mass effect...

in future episodes, like later you find the leader of the mercs is actually an anciant being, the creator of alot of advanced technology and that he only started the merc group whilst fleeing from his homeworld for a crime he failed to commit against another race
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:10 am
ah so that's why I like the name Blue Sun, the game with the most basdassery has it in.

And i don't thin you should of tolled us about the Ancient dude that s a major spoiler
Skembri
Skembri
Admiral
Admiral

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:02 pm
lol init Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum