Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Skembri
Skembri
Admiral
Admiral
http://www.thebrokenmirror.webs.com

episode one-"First Reach" part one Empty episode one-"First Reach" part one

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:42 pm
episode one preview idea
It's been six years since the victory over the Forgon we have travelled to impossible worlds and have established alliances accross the galaxy, I, general Joe Tsenati, captain of the C.U.G. Astraios, the flagship of the Commonwealth of united governments (C.U.G.) space fleet, have personally seen the most amazing worlds, the most advanced species, and have travelled beyond the Coragon nebula.

But we all new the peace wouldn't last forever, the forgon returned with almost 300 times the numbers they brought to earth. They attacked everything, we only realised a few months ago, we are responsible for the downfall of the 7th, and the downfall of the galaxy. I General Joe Tsenati, for the second time, am uniting fallen empires and leading the uprising against the forgon, the only dfference is the scale of things, one galaxy of mildly advanced races verses the most advances and largest military in the known universe. "end log" I muttured to the computer sitting infront of me, the screen silenced itself and for the first time in what seemed weeks I could finally think in silence. Lying down on my bed i realized that the Forgon my be advanced, but we beat them once with no ships, and we can do it again, with that comferting thought i rolled over to get some sleep.

I awoke suddenly to the sound of my door bleeping, on getting up i moved to fast and felt a rush of dizziness, on it passing i proceeded to my door, where i opened it
"Captain, we need you in the bridge urgently" luitenent Gradent said firmly
"whats the time luitenent?" I replied grouchly
"Sir, this is urgent" he replied in a more desperate voice
"I asked you a question" i replied more firmly
"Yes sir, its 3.00am" he replied whilst checking his C-18 module
"Thank you luitenent" I replied in a less than happy tone

On arrival to the bridge, the bright light hit me first making me squint for a few seconds, rushed voices and greetings, instantly alarmed me, i sat down on my chair and turned to the second navigator, Kaiden Briggs
"whats the situation Briggs?"
"Two Forgon ships on long range sensors" he replied calmly
"Have they detected us yet?" i replied firmly
"No sir, were to far out to be sure but they seem dormant"
"Dormant?"
"yes sir they should have picked us up by now and, ussually opened fire"
"Oh dormant.. well lets not complain, anything else i should know?"
"no sir, were to far out to scan for life signs and to do a major ships scan"
"ok inform me when we're close enough"
"yes sir" he replied turning back to his console.
Weapons commander Nordus, an alian picked up back at the Ci'Criante hangers, before they were destroyed due to black market trades, Suddenly turned towards me, "Sir, weapons are charged and, the beam weapons are working perfectly, the Carrascian ship repairs once again proove to be the best ship repairs" He said in a dry monotone voice, it sounded almost robotic,
"Thank you Nordus, lock onto the closer ship, target weapons, and communications,"
"yes sir" he replied and turned back to the weapon computors following his instructions.
As we slowly drew closer to the ships you could admire the beauty yet deadliness and elegence of the ships.
"Ok what have we got" i asked
"We are facing a Forgon mother ship and a primary frigate, standard defence possitions, scans are showing life signs well into their hundreds, they have been damaged, left crippled, their communications, and wormhole drives are both down, their sheilds are lowered, no indication of damage to their sheilds, maybe just preserving energy" First navigator Landus Grant replied
"Ok so im thinking, they engaged a small fleet, that crippled them there currently repairing?"
"Sir, unlikely, the damages and possitions show.. urm this can't be right"
"spit it out Grant whats going on?"
"the damages show Forgon weaponary, and considering we are in a pirate prone area maybe the pirates have got their hands on a forgon ship?"
"unlikely, pirates ships are weak and easily destroyable, they have no stealth and not tact, i dont think so"
"well thats implying that the forgon are having their own civil war?"
"Nordos, are their weapons charged?"
"no sir"
"ok target their weaponary, and prep to fire on my order"
"yes sir"
"well grant i guess there is only one way to find out, hail them"
"yes sir" briggs replied

"This is Captain Joe Tsenati, of the C.U.G. Astraios, please respond, we mean no immediate harm" i said calmly
"I repeat, this is Captain Joe Tsenati, of the C.U.G. Astraios, please respond, we mean no immediate harm"

almost immediatly after sending the second message some interference came in followed by a signal and then a face came upon the screen, they were Forgon, but the odd thing was their uniform, it hadn't been seen before

"I am Sarnit one, Talinst Refarack, under command of the first fleet of the Corrakie Forgon fleets" the Captain of the forgone ship replied slowly with anxiosness in his voice

"sir the ship could not translate all the words" Briggs said
"i got that thanks" i said with a smile afterwards.

"What is your purpose here?" i said to the Forgon captain
"we are here to end the Emporers foothold in the galaxy" he replied more calmly
"which emporer, that of the 7th empire or your empire?"
"ha, your empire as no meaning to us we just wish to rebuild our selves, with rather than against the universe"
"So against your emporer, so how did u end up here?"
" we were tasked with finding what was going on with their forces and why they were moving mass forces to a new galaxy."
"and i'm guessing they found you and assulted you"
"yes, leaving us crippled, we managed to make a jump using our last wormhole drive, but it was fried leaving us stranded here"
"oh, well, we will help you, if you help us, we need some back up here, they will wipe us out unless we can find technology and numbers to match theirs"
"but what do you offer us in return?"
"if we win we will help you rebuild, we will provide this galaxy as a safe haven to your kind, and we will help u repair, now"
"your offer is small in comparison to that of which we will be doing for you"
"maybe, but the best way to start a new empire of peace is to get some allies that can vouch for you, and an entire quadrent of allies would make it even easier for you"
"well then i guess we have alot to do"
"i will send a spare wormhole drive to your ship, and i hope to hear from you soon" With that the communication cut, after a few seconds the Second in command, Commander Kiar Tornus, turns to me
"sir, their powering up to leave"
"thank you Commander"
"we finally have a fighting chance i see"
"well we will see how it plays out, for all we know this could be a trap"
I turn to navigator Grant
"Take us home grant"
"yes sir, eta is 16 hours"
klingonking
klingonking
Chief
Chief

episode one-"First Reach" part one Empty Re: episode one-"First Reach" part one