Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Skembri
Skembri
Admiral
Admiral
http://www.thebrokenmirror.webs.com

episode two-"First Reach" part two Empty episode two-"First Reach" part two

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 pm
8 hours ago we found out that the Forgon were fighting a civil war, the main Forgons were winning and had enough forces to wage a full scale war on our galaxy, the other group were trying to find more peaceful ways to survive in the universe, we allied this group of Forgons and are currently returning to Earth.

The ship was silent and i was in the mess trying to get some food before the rush came in for lunch, the food was dry, like ussual, and the cooks no matter how they try to spice it up, they just make it taste worse, whilst reading over the data from our previous mission, on the Carracie moon collecting specimens of a bio-weapon capable of killing the Forgon. Suddenly the ship shook throwing me and everyone else of our feet or chairs onto the ground, red alert suddenly started and the emergancy alarms were going off constantly i rushed to the bridge, every feww second the ship would shake.

"whats the situations Briggs?" i asked in a quick yet firm voice
"3 forgon ships sent a wave kncking us out of the wormhole, they are now firing on us"
two consoles blew up near the weapon control station
"Nordus charge weapons open fire on charge"
"yes sir weapons are charging" he replied in his monotone voice
"put full power in sheilds till weapons are ready, then throw everything we've got at them"
"yes sir" sevral members of the crew replied
after a few more explosions Griggs shouted " sir only 30% shields remaining we need to put all power in engines and our wormhole drive"
"not yet if we try to run they will shoot us from behind, we need to knock them back, Nordus are the weapons nearly charged?"
"the weapons are at 99%.. and their charged sir"
"open fire.. now!" i yelled
the blasts of our weapons echo'd throughout our fear-filled ship as our sheilds slowly failed, i activated the intercom
"crew, this is a red alert sheilds are falling head to your designated escape crafts, and get out.. NOW!" i said in a firm yet unconfident voice. The mad rush for survival had begun, "all non-esentual personl on the bridge head to your escape crafts, we need to survive, we will survive" i said softly to the crewmen on the bridge. "Griggs place the ship on self destruct, Grant set a course for their ships, Nordus keep firing but place your self destruct code in"
"yes sir" they all replied almost simutainiusly
i put my code in and set the time to 5 minuites
"sir, sheilds are down to 5%"
"ok head to your escape crafts once you have finished doing what ive asked, Nordus you may go now"
"yes sir" nordus and Griggs replies, Grant remained silent, for a few seconds then stuttered the words "no, sir"
"what, did u just say no" i replied instantly, it was now just me and Grant on the bridge
"sir this is the pride of the human fleet we can't just let it fall, i would rather go down with the ship then dessert it."
"thats very noble, and very stupid, i gave u a direct order, and god dammit i wil drag u by your rediculous hair to an emergancy craft if i have to." I said in a more angry voice
"yes sir" he finally replied then rushed out.
I followed him after inittiating the emergance craft release sequence giving 1 minuite till all crafts are sealed and launched and then activated an intergalactic S.O.S. signal
I arrived to my escape craft to see a wounded soldier, with blood tipping out of him, i explained over the intership communication, that co-ordinates had been set to land on the nearby planet, were we may have to remain in our ships till help arrives, depending on the surface. we then launched, the speed we accelirated out of the ship made me feel sick, but i didn't show i sat their staring into oblivion untill we touched down on the planet, about halfway there the C.U.G. Astrious, collided with the Forgon ships and exploded destroying two of the three ships, the third quickly made a jump using the wormhole drive.

After about an hour we hit the planets surface, and after 15 minuites of scanning i found the surface to contain oxygen but the sun was close, and in direct path of the sun you would burn and die, so we opened the back doors so we had fresh oxygen but noone on any of the 30 escape crafts were to step outside. When night finally arrived, it became warm rather than hot and the temperature dropped over 30 degrees celcius, after throwing some stuff out we realised it was safe to come out of the ships so we set up the emergency camp so we can step outside without the sun hitting us and we went to sleep with more room.

The next morning i awoke to a gust of wind, and sand in my mouth, the sun was shining and the temperature was hot, the escape pods were being used as a power source to keep a powerful air conditioning running whilst we waited for help to arrive, the silence of the crew only disturbed by an odd murmering, but still there was fear in the air, the crew although trained was scared for their lives. After 17 hours of being on the planet a stange ship appeared in the sky followed by five more, people got excited, believing help was finally here, but as the ships got closer you could just make out they were not friendly. I ordered everone to defence stations built into emergancy crafts, and we waited for them to make the first move. The closest ship released auxillery craft, small fighters about the size of your average war jet and blue with the Forgon symols on them, they got in close and opened fire, forcing me to order the ships to open fire. The auxillery crafts opened fire on our escape crafts, destroying them one by one, one person made a jump to avoid the fire but landed in direct sunlight, out of reach of us, we watched his body burn to ashes in a matter of seconds, the ships carried on fireing until we were defensless, then a few transporter crafts landed, surrounding us, the doors opened and armed Forgon soldiers stepped out, with us surrounded i ordered, quickly for us to drop our weapons and surrender, but in the process of being chained up for tranport to the mother ships i activated a tracker leaving the tracking device on the floor and stabbing the tracker into my flesh, to cover it up i slipped and purposfully slit my arm on a peice of debree on the floor, i was yanked up and pushed into the closest transporter craft where i sat down waiting and fearing what was to come.
klingonking
klingonking
Chief
Chief

episode two-"First Reach" part two Empty Re: episode two-"First Reach" part two

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:14 am
cool very good work
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum