Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

Chapter One: Task Force Tiberian  Empty Chapter One: Task Force Tiberian

Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:21 pm
Commandore Jeffrey Gibbs
U.S.S. Tiberian
14:42 - 400 Light Years From Romulan Border.

He sat in the command chair, waiting for Any think to happen, The Task force has been basically on Border Patrol, as The Dominion forces forced there way past Federation Defences, The Klingon Chancellor Kodan, While a War Monger was more interested in Defeating the Enemy than Working with Allies. After many attempts from the Federations Ambassadors They Finally give up on trying to get the Klingons on there side again, and turned there attention to the Romulan Star Empire, which after a Coup went back to it's old ways of isolation.

"Any think on sensors" Gibbs asked.
"No just Space Dust." the navigation officer replied.
"We better get somethink soon or ware going to die of boredom" he said as he messed with a control panel on his arm chair, mainly just checking for any optional Mission or if they had been assigned an mission. It was surprise considering The Century-Class was a top-of-the-line ship, which should be defending In the Inner Colonies or on the Frontlines.

There was nothing, not even any calls for support from any ware, Not even a Fleet Roll call."Do you think i should try and get us re-assigned " he said to his first officer, Commander John Telford. "no point, it will just get dined just like all your other tires." he replied. "good point." he said, as he pressed a few buttons and Coffey was beamed to a drink holder in his arm rest. "i really want that chair" Telford said. Gibbs laughed, "you'll get it one day...assuming we don't die of boredom first."

"Sir I'm picking up a Metallic object on the edge of Sensor range." the Nav officer yelled in excitement, with a hint and ferry, cause it could be a Battleship. which was bound to be heavily defended by a large fleet. "Wares is it going." Telford Asked. "right out way." she replied. Gibbs saw the fear in Telford's Eyes, while the Tiberians crew were battle tested,they hadn't been in a battle in nearly a year, and now a possible fleet of Dominion ships was inbound "ALL HANDS BATTLE STATIONS" Gibbs yelled over the Intercom as the ship went into Red Alert the other 11 Ships in the Task Force soon doing the same.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Admin
Admin
http://halcyon-minecraft.forumotion.com/

Chapter One: Task Force Tiberian  Empty Re: Chapter One: Task Force Tiberian

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:07 pm
"Sir, we are reciving a signal from the Tiberian, they are picking up an object on their long range sensors" Commander Vargo Canplo, my first officer said.

"Hmm, interesting, lt. can you confirm on long range sensors" I Said

"Aye sir, i am detecting a matallic object on an intercept course with the task force" Said Lt. Amy Smith the chief ops officer

"Red Alert, Shields Up, set an intercept course" I Paused

"All Hands Battlestations, this is not a drill, i repeat this is not a drill" I said into my comm badge

-----Mess Hall-----

"Another Dam Drill" Said Alfanso Rodregas my Chief Moral Officer

"Why do they have to keep doing this to us, we know its a drill" He continued to say to himself

------Bridge-----

"Captain Evans to Tiberian, what are your orders" I Said into my comm badge
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 pm
The Tiberians crew, were an loyal crew, you could drill these guys all day and they'd still be loyal to the Commandore, And to day wasn't any different for them, little did they know this could be there final battle, assuming it was a battle. a Minute or two after the order of Red alert was given, all Department heads reported to the Chief Tactical Officer Commander Mkhail Sergeyvich Zhakarov, "All heads Report there ready, Sir " he said as he Frantically got ready for the possible Up Coming battle.

"Good to hear Mkhail, make sure those weapons work, when we need them" he said, As the other Ships Reported In. "ETA Meria" he asked the Helm, "20 minutes Sir" she said as she was swamped with Shared Information from the other Ships helm Consoles, but with out that data, the Ship would likely crash into each other.

using the console on his chair he opened and Channel to the fleet. "Ok people, For once this isn't a Fleet wide Drill, we actually have an Incoming contact, it's ETA is 20, I'm sending all Data we have on it, to your ships now. God Speed" he said as he closed the Channel
Evil Person
Evil Person
Admin
Admin

Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:36 pm
"Atleast its not a drill" I said

I was looking down at the small command panel on my chair and i pressed a few buttons in 4 swift motions of my hand

"Captain to all hands, i have confermation from the Commadore, this is not a drill, i reapeat, this is not a drill, report to battlestations, this is not a drill" I Said, i was worried to myself, my crew hadent been reporting to battlestations during the drills as almost 50% of the crew were fresh from the acadamy and thought the drills were a waist of time

"Lets Just Hope they decide to report to there stations this time" I Said To Myself

"Lt. Karry Can you shake the ship, i want to make sure everyone is were they should be, Smith i want reports from all department heads on if everyone has reported to their stations." I Said

"Aye Sir" Said both Lt. John Karry my Helm Officer, and Lt. Amy Smith

The Ship flew twords the object

"Eta" I Said in a very proud voice, but deep down i was nervouse

"15 Min" Said Smith

"Distance" I Said

"400 Million Kilometers and closing" Said Karry

I was nevouse, no one could tell, but i was braced on my chair with all the adrenelin being pushed through my veins.

"Are we within visual range" I Said

"Not yet sir, 300 Million Kilometers and Closing, 10 Min" Said Smith

In the corradores crewmen were running to there stations, now knowing it wasent a drill as they could now see a small object in the distance that wasent a Defence Probe

"On Screen" I Said

(Im gonna end here, because i dont know what kinda ship you wanted it to be Vadek)
Evil Person
Evil Person
Admin
Admin

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:21 pm
(Come On People, Post)

"Sir, i cant get a visual lock" Said Smith

"Prepair to open fire, i want to take out their engines, fire as soon as we get the signal from the command ship" I Said

"Aye Sir" Said Vargo
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:07 am
The Ship Dropped out of Warp just out of the Tiberians Firing Range, The Crew Watched, as the Ship just lay there, The Tiberians sensors being the most Advanced, ran a scan but it was no good, the seemed to be jamming them, or maybe there was nothing there to scan, maybe the whole entire Fleet had went crazy, but Gibbs was adamant that ship was real. And So it was right, as several blue orbs, came swirling threw open space, hitting, one of the the Mirandas.

Sadly the damage was to serious the ships warp core breached, causing a massive blue shock wave to penetrate all of the fleets shielding systems, As advanced Federation Shielding may be, it could't defend against a Core Breach" Status" he yelled as the bridge fell apart "Master shielding down 20% and SIFs down to 78%" one of the officer commencing repairs yelled,as an Conduit exploded, sending Plasma and sparks all over the bridge.

"Evac the main bridge" Telford yelled as plasma began to fill the floor, " Mkhail reroute all systems to the Secondary bridge." he said as he tripped on a lose wire while he was getting up,he fell to the floor, smacking his head of a step, as his vision became blurred he slowly lost concious, Telford began to drag him out of the bridge, he just herd Telford yell "Computer Emergency Beam to Sick Bay" as the bridge exploded, but he didn't know what happened. He was out cold, as the Fleet outside began there losing battle, a Nurse began to check over her Captain.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Admin
Admin

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 am
"Captain, they have fired" Said Smith

"Good, if they hit, then open fire ourselves" i Said

"Sir, im not getting any reading on the object, its like its there, but it isent there" Said Smith

"Well, is it there or isent it" I Asked

"I dont know, i....i....sir, the Tiberians torptoes went through the object and hit a Miranda Class Starship, there core is breaching" Said Smith

"Evasive Menuvers, bring us about and enguage warp 1" I Said

"Aye Sir" said Karry

"Sir, we just missed the shock wave from the breach, however, if we go back to rescue the fleet, wich im sure you will do, we will hit a massive debris field and radiation that will take a toll on our ship" Said Smith

"I Know, just head back, brign us about, return to the fleet" I Said

"Aye Sir" Said Karry

"Sir, i am detecting a massive energy field off the port bow, its the object again, its opening fire" Said Smith

"Drop out of warp, return fire, all photon tubes" I Said

"Aye Sir" Said Lt. John Gillard My Tactical Officer

"Sir, 3 direct hits, but the torpetoes seem to phase through the object, im not getting any more readings" Said Gillard

"Fire Again, this time phasers" I Said

"Still no reading, and no hits" Said Gillard

"Sir, they are opening fire again" Said Smith

this time they hit us, the ship's shields could not withstand it and they instantly went down, followed by part of the hul causing a massive hull breach

"Sir, hull breach on decks 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9" Smith Yelled

"Evacuate those decks, put up an emergency force field" I Yelled

"Aye Sir" Smith Yelled over the roar of fires on the bridge and the rumbling of the ship spiraling out of control.

"Disenguage automated innersal dampeners, turn them on manual and rout to my consol" I Yelled

"Done Sir" Yelled Karry

The ship was in ruins and was heavly damaged, now drifting with some of the other tiberian ships.
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:43 am
Gibbs woke up in sickbay a minute or two after he got there, he went to sit up, but fell of the bed, he tapped his Combadge "Telford what the hell is going on" he said as the ship rocked as he was hit with disruptor blots, Polaron beams, and other ships them self's, he picked him self up, with the help of the Nurse, he hadn't got a reply back from Telford, and it didn't look like the ship was moving. "Computer Active Beta Program CCAP, then use Order Alpha 2" as he fell to the floor again, this time because of the ship shaking.

"Affirmative" the clam voice of the computer replied, since the sick bay was in the centre of the ship, he didn't know if the program was working or not. he picked up an Surgical Phaser, and made his way to a window, he made his way threw several ruin levels till he finally got to the star board side of the ship and looked out of the Window. It was a grave yard, almost all the ships had been destroyed, and all he could see threw the debris was an odd disruptor or phaser beam.

"Computer Beam to Secondary Bridge." he said, as the ship again rocked, she was only still standing because of her thick armor and good Shielding, but it's no good if your standing still. "Can Not Comply" the Computer Calmly Replied. "Computer what is the number of life signs on board" he said with regret. "74" it replied, he fell to the floor but this time not be cause of an attack but sadness, the Tiberian was crewed by over 1,000 people, and most of them were dead. "Computer Drop shields and Beam any and All Crewmen from any other surviving ships. a few minutes past, the hall Gibbs was in was wreck with fire on one end and support beams all over the place, the lights were barely working. a bright flash of light filled the room from the windows, another ship had just blew up. He put his Head in his hands in Shame. then suddenly "Done" rang threw the comm, the computer had completed it's job " Shields up, " he said as he received over 100 messages into his comm. " Jump to warp for 2,000 Light years then drop out, preferablely a course with out any planet sin the way" he said, as he picked him self, up picking up a PADD with a slightly cracked screen, using it to tap into the ships sensors to find any life signs, while also making his way to the Main Cargobay were most of the survivors would be.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Admin
Admin

Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:27 pm
The Challenger out of transporter range was takign a beating

"Sir, the Tiberian is beaming all crew to it and warping out" Said Smith

"Set a random Course, enguage at warp 5, then set an intercept course for the tiberian and enguage" I Said

"Aye Sir" Said Karry

The Challenger Shook from being hit by more Poloron Beams

"Computer, Damage Report" I Said as the ship shook again, this time the hit was to close to the core and almost caused a breach, it was stabalised by my chief engineer.

the Computer Responded in its calm voice.

"Life Support on Decks 10, 11, and 12 is offline, Shields Are Offline, Phasers are at 6%, all Torpetoe Tubes are Jammed, Hull Breach on Decks 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9, Emergency Force Fields in place, Port Impulse Engine Offline, Port Warp Engine Offline, Warp Core Containment Fi......" The Computer Stopped, then continued

"Main LCARS System Is Offline, All Comments From This Point Forward Will Not Be Accepted" Said the Computer

"dam, get that computer online for 4 min" i said

"Sir i think i can get it online to get in 1, mabby 2 commands" Said Smith

"Make it So" I Said

"Ok, imput your command" Said Smith

"Computer, Initiate Aut Destruct Sequence Alpha, Set Timer For 2 Min, Authotrisation Willice, Alpha, Alpha, 3, 1, Beta" I Said

"Auto Destruct Is Offline" Said the Computer

"Dam, get us in range of the Tiberian, prepair to abandon ship" I Paused

"This is the captain to all hands, abandon ship, i repeat all hands abandon ship" I Said into the comm.

Crewmen rushed to the escape pods and the pods ejected

"Sir, arent you coming" Said Vargo

"No, i need to protect you" I Paused

"Smith, rig all ships controls to my control panel" I Said

"Done Sir" Said Smith

"God Speed" Said Vargo as him and the rest of the bridge crew left

"Computer, Bring us about and open fire on the enemy ship, move us between the Escape Pods and the Enemy Ship" I Said

the ship moved between the enemy ship and the escape pods, the enemy ships weapons hit the Challenger and caused major damage

"Computer, Set a Course to ram the enemy ship, speed, as fast as you can go" I Said

the ship moved twords the enemy ship

"Computer fire all weapons at the Enemy Ship" I Said

the ship fired multiple phaser shots at 6% power, causing little damage to the enemy ship, but drawing seriouse power from the ship, as we inched closer to the enemy ship my warp engines came online and enguaged, the Challenger hit the Enemy ship taking out there shields and sevearly damaging there hull, i was on the bridge feeling the enertial dampeners failing to do there job.

"Computer, Fire All Weapons NOW" I Said

the Phaser strips that were inside the enemy ship fired causing major holes in the enemy ship, the enemy ship was now just a floating hull with no inside

"Computer, Send out a distress call on all Federation Channels" I Said

"Unable to Comply, main communications offline" Said the computer

"Computer, set a course for the tiberian, maximum speed" I Said

"Warning Maximum Speed has been reduced to 1/16 Impulse Power, it will take 4 months to reach the Tiberian at maximum speed" Said the computer

"Do it" I Said
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:29 pm
Gibbs braced him self as he put his hand on the control panel, ready to open the door to the main Cargo bay which now housed what was left of the Fleets crew. after a deep breath he pressed the button and the door opened, he saw the men and weapon of Task Force Tiberian, in perfect military order, and not the Chaos he expected, one of the Captains named Doreen stepped forward, "Sir, permission to speak Freely" he asked "Granted" Gibbs quickly replied "I thank you for saving me, but i'd preferred to go down with the ship." he said, ending with a salute, then falling back in order.

"At Ease" Gibbs ordered as the the few hundred crewmen and officers went to ease, "I know some of you would prefer not to be here right now, but you are here, and your staying here, most of the Tiberians Crew have been KIA, and both bridges have also been destroyed, so the ship is currently being ran by Computer Commands , All of you are now officially members of the U.S.S. Tiberian, And we need to be able to use this ship the next time that Dominion ship comes looking for a fight" after a receiving only stares of loyalty, he said "Dismissed", the Commanding Officers of the Ex-ships of TST, stayed put ready to receive there orders.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum