Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Skembri
Skembri
Admiral
Admiral
http://www.thebrokenmirror.webs.com

An update on the games progress Empty An update on the games progress

Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:35 pm
ok so alot of design are underway atm, i have about 4 completed armour sets, about 40-50 weapon, mostly meelee, im gunna get some more staffs and bows drawn, and im in the middle of drawing the cinematics out so when i comes to making them, i can do it quickly and skillfully,

i have finished the logo and it looks sick, finally the storyline and codecs are all in the midst of being updated, and im going to redo the stroyline for 2 and 3 to make it more llinked..

oh wait one more thing, im changing the games race selection prcess, you can only be dwarf, elf or human, and you can choose fronm different classes, being a noble brings you more starting money, but less experience in combat, and less like from lower classes. and vice versa. the easter egg race will be the gods, to get to it however will be different to number one. and i will not be mentioning it till the game is released.

soo yeer the game is gunan be good, im adding new features into the game, and the cinematics will be replacing all text so like the intro text and stuff.

all cinematics are being done by me on after effecs soo yer thats the complete update
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum