Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Skembri
Skembri
Admiral
Admiral
http://www.thebrokenmirror.webs.com

a story design for better understanding of the game Empty a story design for better understanding of the game

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:22 pm
ok so i figured as this game is off nothing ever seen before, all from my head i would right like a mini novel so u all know what kinda game it is and how good it will be Very Happy

soo heres the intro, i will do it piece by piece the intro is more of a prologue (what happened pre-story) so yer i will just edit theis posteach time i update it then post that ive updated it so people check Smile

The sky looked dark he thought suddenly, noticing that it was light when he originally lay beneath the great skies. To the east he noticed huge numbers of clouds and to the west was a clear sky filled with the stars. He would often come to the northern mountains, far above the dwarven cities, to escape the conflict of man, the monstrosities human kind had committed before him had left him scarred and angered towards the selfish greed and bloodshed shown between the monastery and the monarchy. Armies of soldiers trained and equipped with the most beautiful of armours and weapons, would enter the homes of the peasants supporting the monastery, and kill all the family besides the male of the house living there. By the time King Regardess II died the damage was done there was little the new king could do to stop the imminent war. After a great number of years and an even greater number of scars, the end was within reach for the king, who for the long time he had ruled had only wanted to restore peace and help the monastery. During the last hours of the old monasteries the king ordered the final great church to be destroyed, in fear all the final worshipers and supporters of the holy monastery turned the focuses to the gods and prayed for endless hours for help. When the morning came, they had all fallen ill, their skin torn, covered in warts and blood, and their minds quickly deteriorating. It took just seven days for the gods to create the lands of Alcant, and just five for this plague to destroy the final members devote to the monasteries and devote to Nelcor the ruler of the gods. The plague left the people infected as mindless creatures, twisted abominations bent only on destroying the monarchy, but even as these creatures the monarchy were winning, until an even greater legion of forces known as the Karator came to the lands of the humans fleeing from the underworld, they named the people besieged by this curse the Cariac and took them in, taking them to the eastern valleys and the top parts of the northern mountains, where they have remained for almost 200 years. The rain had started to get heavy, and distracted him from his thoughts, as he rushed towards his horse to escape the oncoming storm.
Mr.Borg
Mr.Borg
Admiral
Admiral
http://www.brokenmirror.forumotion.co.uk

a story design for better understanding of the game Empty Re: a story design for better understanding of the game

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:54 am
WOW Skembri this is awesome.

If you wrote this detailed while you were simming, this would be top class.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum