Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
maker
maker
Crewman
Crewman

when will broken mirror 6 come out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty when will broken mirror 6 come out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:46 pm
i need to know now Mad
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

when will broken mirror 6 come out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: when will broken mirror 6 come out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:31 pm
It will come out Once every child realizes Santa isn't real
Skembri
Skembri
Admiral
Admiral
http://www.thebrokenmirror.webs.com

when will broken mirror 6 come out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: when will broken mirror 6 come out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:26 am
broken mrror 6 will be out after number five its a continued story... u cant understand number 6 without number 5
maker
maker
Crewman
Crewman

Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:30 pm
isnt each one supposed to be better
maker
maker
Crewman
Crewman

Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:31 pm
bm6 is supposed to be better than all the others right
Skembri
Skembri
Admiral
Admiral
http://www.thebrokenmirror.webs.com

Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:52 pm
u double posted, if i was in a worse mood i wud give u a warning, but i cba soo.. basically the broken mirror games follow a story, broken mirror 5 upon completion will have a finished campaign and at least 2 completed quadrents, im hoping for all four to be finished though and one planet in another galaxy..

number 6 however, will have a longer campaign, and the entire combat engine will be evolved, including a way to conquer planets by sending forces down. ontop of this at the end of number 5 [SPOLER ALERT] in the campaign your ship blows up, and then it cuts to credits, in number 6 you see the end bit again, and see two escape pods leaving the ship and one being destroyed by debris and the other you see falling into the planet[END OF SPOILER] , the full story will be posted once ive finished the various things im doing now...

why was it so important??
Genix Warrior
Genix Warrior
Admiral
Admiral
http://stargategalaxy.webatu.com/index.php/main/index

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:29 pm
Because people are impatient and think it takes only a few hours to make a game, it doesn't it actually leads throught years, and all they have to do is wait patiently, like others.
klingonking
klingonking
Chief
Chief

Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:27 am
i agree
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum