Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Genix Warrior
Genix Warrior
Admiral
Admiral
http://stargategalaxy.webatu.com/index.php/main/index

My Images Empty My Images

Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:12 am
There will be double posts and I apologize in advanced for this. This will have a lot of my Photoshop Images and Maybe some Broken Mirror ones, although I'm not used to working with Birds Eye-View of things when it comes too images so I'll do my best with this. I ask that you give CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism. Any other type of criticism will just be ignored. Anyway here is the first batch and I thought I'd start it off with a Broken Mirror Image.

(I know it's shitty {Excuse my language of course} and it's not very well made but I'm sorta getting used to using 2D images in Photoshop and how my style of ideas can work with them)

My Images Bm_v11

(This is a Black Hour Studios Image. Black Hour Studios is a business I am setting up and is a WIP and won't take place in the real world for another 5 maybe 6 years. I am currently working on either learning Animation and how too use After Effects or getting some one who has experience to help with it. In which case I'd employ them when the business get's up, in the meantime I'd credit them at the end of every video.)

My Images Black_12

(This is an obvious Doctor Who one. It's just something quick I did for my Laptop's wallpaper. I am pretty damn proud of it actually and think it's one of the best images I've edited together.)

My Images Dwwwd12

(Here is an Image based upon one of my favorite MMO's and possibly {In my opinion} one of the best games made. Or at least to the star wars franchise anyway.)

My Images Old_re10

(This is from an upcoming Rooster Teeth series entitle RWBY which stand for Red - White - Black - Yellow. This is an animated series as you can see and this image hold the only members of the title who have currently been shown. If you don't know who Rooster Teeth are then please Google them and YouTube them. They are amazing.)

My Images Rwb11

That is all I can honestly be bothered to post right now. I mean literally I've got little time crunching numbers and such. As well as having Coursework too do for my GCSE's which are what give me my qualifications and ARE basically my qualifications to get a job.
Genix Warrior
Genix Warrior
Admiral
Admiral
http://stargategalaxy.webatu.com/index.php/main/index

My Images Empty Re: My Images

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:14 am
Here's another image I've just made. It's an obviously Marvel inspired one, more importantly Thor.

My Images Thor_v10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum