Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Genix Warrior
Genix Warrior
Admiral
Admiral
http://stargategalaxy.webatu.com/index.php/main/index

Information That I must share Empty Information That I must share

Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:24 am
I have just found out from talking to my teacher about my ICT course in school and you'll never believe what one of the thing I'll be doing NEXT YEAR is? Go on Guess....? No? Well It's scripting and coding and making a flash game!!! This means that I can actually learn how to make a basic flash game (Like BM) Get the source code and then either edit it or make my own after learning how it goes. This meaning that not for a while but still, I may be able to continue on the Broken Mirror (Flash) series. From A Flash Trek Broken Mirror III and on-wards. Ideas? Thoughts?
Nokiaman10
Nokiaman10
Commodore
Commodore

Information That I must share Empty Re: Information That I must share

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:23 am
Technically, not trying to destroy your determination, BM isn't basic, it's more intermediate, and BM III is already out, just not at it's best. IV and V, well.. I can't be certain about those, they are being made though I believe. But I hope you do good!
Genix Warrior
Genix Warrior
Admiral
Admiral
http://stargategalaxy.webatu.com/index.php/main/index

Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:44 am
I know all this. My determination isn't like how I've made it come across. I will be doing this over the space of a year. I've also checked in with my Teacher and she said that games like BM have been made quite successfully before. I always thought that BM III was a lost cause that some one made for fun? Also thanks, I plan to do good. The level we're doing is a Level 2-3 which allows us the technicality of Broken Mirror II So I'm pretty psyched for this next year. I've had a look at past games made and one in particular was almost exact in gameplay to BM.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum