Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Genix Warrior
Genix Warrior
Admiral
Admiral
http://stargategalaxy.webatu.com/index.php/main/index

Black Hour Studios  Empty Black Hour Studios

Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 am
Well. I am going to be over the course of the next few years, be setting up a business. This business shall be called Black Hour Studios. This is because we will be doing.

Game Reviews

Game Let's Plays

Game Features (MMO's and RPG's Only)

Animations

Flash Games (Maybe once I have enough people behind me who know the skills and when I get a decent grasp of programming and such after doing my ICT GCSE course in school.)

Making a console/PC Game (After I eventually Hire some people who know the stuff.)

What do you think? We'll be based more on YouTube with out videos for advertisement and such as not many people respond to a Website as much but I shall still be making a website later on in the years. This is a long term plan being made out early. I have alot of work too do. I'll have a job while setting this up. Funds of whatever I have left over from bills and food and such from my normal living will be going towards this. That includes things like Animation Programs and Screen recording technology for consoles and PC's as well as actually getting custom rigged PC's. So you can tell it's going to take a LONG time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum