View previous topicGo downView next topic
joshtt12
Cadet
Cadet

Flashtrek idea

on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:21 am
[b] I had a flash trek game idea, where a huge planet losses its orbit around its star, and it starts crushing most of the planets in the galaxy, Earth, Blender, Hof-maso, Bajora, Cardassia, and Romulus were destroyed with a few other planets too, now the empires struck had to retreat to any other planet they inhabited, but a group of people stay behind on the shattered and are called, Human Alliance.

Can anyone help with this project?
Gamerang
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
http://www.youtube.com/user/SnippetStation

Re: Flashtrek idea

on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:31 am
Download Game Maker 8 and make it on there. Thats my only advice.
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:30 pm
This is... Is... is...

I don't know what this is, if a Planet lose it's orbit around a sun, which is highly impossible to do with out actually destroying the planet, Then there's the fact no matter ware this planet is in the galaxy is, it will takes hundreds of years for it just to get out of it own Solar system, then Millions of years to get any ware near any of the planets mention, by this time Starfleet or another Nations Navy would of blown the planet up... mainly cause it's no longer a planet ... it's the largest Asteroid ever recorded in existence.
Gamerang
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
http://www.youtube.com/user/SnippetStation

on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:45 am
vedic is right apart for one thing i have to point out. It is possible if every planet in a solar system (depending on size and number) lined up they would swing out of orbit in theory.
RickCall12
Cadet
Cadet

EDIT to idea

on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:07 am
(This is an alternate account because I lost the password for joshtt)

I am going to 'rephrase' my game idea.

In a not too distant star system, an unknown fleet approaches its sun, they fire a 'gravity disruptor' at the sun, this causes the magnetic field of the sun to disrupt, the planets in orbit are quickly affected. They are launched like comets, some miss major or important/core worlds. But some hit alpha/beta quadrant planets. Bajora, New Romulus, the Dominion Homeworld (either that or Blender or Dyson), Iconia and Earth are the victim planets. Starfleet and other major governments did it's utmost to protect the core worlds, but with the combined strength of the comet planets and the speed they were flung, they were unstoppable.

This caused several events in the quadrants. When New Romulus was hit, the Romulans decided to build a temporary wormhole to an unexplored region of the Universe. The Romulans were never heard of again. The Cardassians decided to occupy Bajora again after their defences were weakened by the comet-planet. Any Bajoran on the planet was enslaved once again. The Klingons were planning an attack on Earth, they sent a fleet of Neg'vah Warships. While this happened, the Ferengi sent some scouts to explore Earth, and their lack of Federation business. This caused the Ferengi-Klingon war, where both races fought over the fallen planet.

Don't worry, the Earth Empire (or Federation depending on the universe) didn't fully collapse, at the time, they were experimenting with wormholes, like the Romulans, they also managed to sent a colony fleet to another area of the Universe. This fleet formed the Universal Species, who planned on uniting the universes many races. However, there was also other colony worlds which belonged to the humans. They stayed either Earth Empire or became independent.

Now, with access to outer universe (this is my game plan if anyone can teach me to use a game maker or code) many ships managed to explore outside the milky way. Discovering strange new worlds and making first contact with numerous races. A new imperial or aggressive race (similar to the borg) are the Red Nose Empire (this is a comical race, designed to bring, humour to the universe) they own a vast empire through galaxies. They are very powerful and technologically advanced, even compared to the borg (a Red Nose 'swarm' V a borg tactical cube, the Red Nose would win, but it is rare for both races to come into contact). Another aggressive race are the Iritrium Empire, similar to the Red Nose Empire but, more diplomatic (they have only 1 ally, compared to the Red Nose Empire who have none (they kill all))

Well that's all for now, also another 'Easter Egg' 'race' is an independent 'ship', it is Rick Colemen. He is the only starting 'race' with the best weaponry and access to Time Travel. (Yes this does seem quite over powered, but may not be implemented if it has too many bugs (killing key vessels (Enterprise-C, Voyager) don't change history or if the era doesn't change, those kinda bugs.)) But for now, this is just an idea, a dream if you will. So I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I hope to make one day (or if you can change the 'Impact' bit to something else, please say.)
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum