Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hirogen
Hirogen
Crewman
Crewman

Delta Quadrent - The other side ideas Empty Delta Quadrent - The other side ideas

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 am
Hey im thinking of making a series and i cant think of names for the characters ill take any name cause there is going to be 10 or so main characters and i got their names but i need names for random crewmen and aliens

I will also take your ideas of species. Please make your own species not already made species since this series is going to be based around a different part of the delta quadrant.

Im fine with the ship though so just the stuff above thanks
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

Delta Quadrent - The other side ideas Empty Re: Delta Quadrent - The other side ideas

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:25 am
Hirogen
Hirogen
Crewman
Crewman

Delta Quadrent - The other side ideas Empty Re: Delta Quadrent - The other side ideas

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:18 am
Thanks this gives me all the names i need.....anyone got any ideas on species?
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:21 am
That's something i'd need a week or two to do, and i don't have the time.
Hirogen
Hirogen
Crewman
Crewman

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:44 am
Not the designs for them just names for species i can make up the other stuff
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:49 am
Gelu/Gelidus/Frigus/Algor/Algidus
Hirogen
Hirogen
Crewman
Crewman

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 am
ok thanks i have time to think of a few more and now with this im ready to begin my story.......ill post it tomorrow and ill be updating it everyday so be sure to keep checking Very Happy

*edit: I may or may not be continue with this because of my life taking a lot of my time up if i ever do you will see it*
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum