Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Evil Person
Evil Person
Admin
Admin
http://halcyon-minecraft.forumotion.com/

Unedited Episodes Empty Unedited Episodes

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:31 am
Episode 1: A Slient Enemy
Written By: Evil Person
Edited by: Vadek (Unedited)
"Captain Impulse engines offline" Lt. Hart yelled over the roar of the ship, the bridge was a mess, consols were exploding, crewmen were lieing dead, there were multiple hull breaches, klaxons were sounding.

"Use menuveing Thrusters, bring us about and fire on there engines" Captain Telford yelled

The ship shuttered, one of the tactical consols exploded

"Sir, hull in tegrity down to 25% we cant win, we must retreat" Ensign Checka yelled, his consol exploded and he fell to the ground

Captain Telford Tapped his comm badge "Medical Teams to the bridge, we have injured"

The ship shuttered again and the powers conduets on the bridge fried one by one down a row on the roof of the bridge.

"Sir, we cant take another hit, we will be destroyed" Yelled Lt. Commander Smith

"Return fire, whatever weapons we have left" Telford Yelled, one of the captains chair consols exploded, it was a small consol, not much damage was caused, but the shock made Telford Flinch

The ship shuttered again, this time causing the view screen, or what was left of it to implode causing a hull breach, the emergency force field came up almost instantly but sevral crewmen flew out of the bridge, as the force field came up sevral pieces of debris hit the force field and fell to the floor, outside of the ship a Romulan Valdor decloaked, staired down the nose of the Valkyrie and opened up with a volly of disrupters, the Valkyrie exploded and then it went black, everything dissapeared, then light came up revealing the holodeck.

"Telford to Holodeck two" Telford said as he got up and dusted himself off

"Go Ahead Captain" Said a voice over the comm

"Good Work Commander Danatra, the federation is pleased to have fine Romulan Captains assisting in tactical simulations" Telford said now leaving the holodeck.

"I Should be leaving for Romulus now, the Valdor was summoned to transport a senator, and my ship cant leave without me" Danatra said

"Very well, we will escourt you to the edge of federation space" Telford Said

"Very well captain, Danatra Out" Danatra said

"Telford to bridge, take an escourt position around the Valdore, we are going to escourt them to the border" Telford said as he walked onto the turbolift with the rest of the bridge crew "Deck One" He said

"Aye Sir" Said An Ensign that was on duty

As they got to the bridge and took there stations, the Op's Consol started sounding a small Klaxon

"Sir, we are recieving a distress call from the U.S.S. Olympic, its a medical ship assigned to sent medical supplies to Romulus to treat an outbreak of the Tarkalien Flu,, it has 2 Fighter Escourts, but the distrss signal says they were destroyed" Said Ensign Checka

"Does it say who is attacking them" Telford Said

"No, the messenge cuts off before it gets to that" Said Checka

"Can we hear it" Telford Said

"I am patching it through now sir" Said Checka

"This is.....annder se..k.....of the U.S.S. Olympic.....ighter...courts destroyed....ore....ver...oad.......near.....Galorndan Cor.......Help.......Damage.......rap Core contai.....Thol......" Said a man

"Thats were it cuts off sir" Said Checka

"Ensign, notify the Valdore we cant escourt them, Lt. Hart, set course for Galordan Core, Maximum Warp, Enguage" Said Telford

As the ship enetered warp, the communications consol lost power and the interface flickered and then went back to normal.

"Ensign" Telford Said

"Sir, long range communications are offline" Said Checka

"Bridge to engineering, are you awear long range communications are offline" Telford Said Annoyed

"Sir, i dont know whats wrong, long rang communications are showing a green light down here" Lt. Hallison Said

"Ensign Checka will be down to assist you in brinding them back online, run a level 2 Diagnostic and tell me whats wrong." Telford Said

"Aye Sir" Said Hallison

A few moments later the ship shuttered

"Sir, the warp field is showing odd readings" Lt. Hart Said

Just then the ship shuttered

"Sir, we are increasing speed" Lt. Hart Said

"How is that possible, we are at maximum warp" Said Telford

"Sir, explosive decompression on deck 8" Said the ensign at ops.

"Warning, Warp Core Containment Grid Integrity Down To 20%" Said the computer

"If the integiryty drops below 18% we will all die" Said Telford

"Warning Life Support Failure On Decks 13, 8, 3, And 1" Said the computer

"Computer Backup Life Support" Telford Said

"Backup Life Support Systems Are Offline" Said the computer

"Computer, Diagnosis of the situation" Telford Said

"Unable To Comply, Library Computer Access and Retrieval System is offline" Said the Computer

"Dam, LCARS is offline" Telford Muttered to himself

"This is the captain to all hands, Get to designated Shelter Area's and wait for further instructions" Telford Said

"Sir, all systems are coming back online" Said An Ensign at Op's

"What" Said Telford

"All of the systems are back online, i cant explain it" Said the Ensign

Telford now looking confused said "Drop out of warp, procced at impulse to the Olympic, I am going to engineering, you have the bridge commander"

"Aye Sir" Said Commander Alen Ridgeway

As Telford walked acrost the bridge he stepped into the Turbolift, as he got in the doors closed behind him

"Engineering" Telford Said

The Computer Made a Beeing noise and the turbolift started to move, Telford was stading in the turbolift as the air started to get thin, the lights started to flicker and so did the control panel, the turbolift sped up rapidly

"Computer Emergency Stop" Telford Said

The Computer made the Cannot Comply noise and it sped up even more

The Turbolift then stopped and the lights and everything came back on, the air came back to normal

"Computer Open Doors" Telford Said

The Computer Made the Cannon Comply noise again

Telford then pressed a few bottons on the control and nothing happened, he thing opend a panel on the turbolift wall and started pressing buttons inside the panel, the then pulled a handel and the door opened a few inches, Telford then pushed the door open to reveal Engineering, the warp core was leakign a gass and everyone was on the upper level, Telford was on the lower level, he thought to himself

"I am not getting in that death trap again"

So he ran over to a ladder, when he got to the top he stepped onto the ledge

"Why are you all up here" Telford Said

"The Core has a force field around it, but incase it fails, the warp core coolent flows down, so we would have enough time to escape, core controls have been transfered to this consol" Ensign Checka Said pointing at the consol he was at.

They both walked over to Hallison and looked at the display he was looking at.

"Whats going on with the systems" Telford Said

"I am not shure, it seems to have been a massive system wide failure of the Neural Gel Packs, the Isolinear Chips did not suffer any problems" Said Hallison

"Well whatever you did to solve the problem did not fix the turbolifts, that turbolift i was in did not respond and almost killed me plunging down deck after deck" Telford Said

"We are working on that now captain, everything seems to be fine though, we should be able to go back to warp" Hallison Said

"Very Well Keep Me Informed" Telford Said

Telford left Engineering from the second deck and crawled up the jeffries tubes to the bridge, he emerged on the bridge through a jeffries tube hatch

"At Warp 4 how long will it take us to get to the Olympic" Said Telford

"Actually sir, we are almost there, at Warp 4 about 4 min" Said Lt. Hart

"Enguage" Telford Said

"Aye Sir" Lt. Hart Said

"Yellow Alert" Telford Said

"Aye Sir Yellw Alert, Shields online, Weapons are Standing By" Lt. Smith Said

"We are in view screen range sir" The Ensign at Ops Said

"Onscreen" Said Telford

On the Screen there was nothing but Debris

"Beam abord there Data Recorder" Telford Said

"Aye Sir" Said the Ensign at Ops

"Bridge to engineering, anylise this Data Recorder, tell me what happened" Telford Said

"Aye Sir" Said Hallison

Just then from behind a small moon appeared 4 Ships Appeared, they Opened Fire on the Valkryie Blowing out sevral consols on the bridge, the ship took instant damage

"Red Alert, All Hands Report to Battle Stations, I repeat All Hands Report to Battle Stations" Telford Said, before he could say anything else the ship shuttered again as Klaxons Sounded, the Ship was shuttering Violently

"Return Fire, Quantom Torpetoes" Telford Said

The Valkryie Fired Sevral Torpetoes and hit 2 of the ships

"Direct Hit on 2 of there ships, No Damage" Lt. Smith Said

Valkryie was taking heavy damage.

Just then the ship shuttered, more consols blew out and a fire ragedon the bridge

"Sir, Fire Control Systems are Offline" Said the Ensign at Ops

"Fire Control Teams to the Bridge" Telford Said

The Ship Shuttered again

To be Continued

Last edited by Evil Person on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

Unedited Episodes Empty Re: Unedited Episodes

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:03 am
I like it, i will edit, the 1st part once i get back form the Cinemas
Evil Person
Evil Person
Admin
Admin

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:25 am
Ok, i was worried you wouldent like it......or it wasent descriptive enough, i have a more earlyer version on the Valk site, but i will put them on there first eventually......but yeah this is unedited, the edited version will be hidden from everyone, and sometimes i wont pst the unedited version untill the episodes comes out, and i have some idea's Vadek that i will send in PM to you. Very Happy
Evil Person
Evil Person
Admin
Admin

Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:52 am
LOL, i wish i could see the looks on all of your faces, To Be Continued Very Happy LOL

I am not posting parts from the next episode untill the next episode airs Very Happy LOL

You will have to wait, HOWEVER, as i write it i will put Small Captions from the next episode after the TO BE CONTINUED, but not untill i finish that part of the story Very Happy You will have to wait a week to see it Very Happy
Caboose
Caboose
Admiral
Admiral

Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:31 am
Urhg yeah what ever, i'm gonna edit this episode now.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Admin
Admin

Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:49 am
ok, just dont edit this one, this is the Unedited Version

Also, just noticing your second rank, make the first one bad, and the second one ass Very Happy lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum