Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is Absolutely The WORST Game You've Ever Played?

+11
Cam
Hellblazer
Ianfrm901
longbow4283
StormChiller
Galactic Crimanal
silhouette
Skembri
SilverShadows
flashtrek
Fox
15 posters
Go down
StormChiller
StormChiller
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
https://brokenmirror.forumotion.co.uk/

What Is Absolutely The WORST Game You've Ever Played? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Is Absolutely The WORST Game You've Ever Played?

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:08 am
OK
Hellblazer
Hellblazer
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
http://bm4forum.webs.com

What Is Absolutely The WORST Game You've Ever Played? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Is Absolutely The WORST Game You've Ever Played?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:23 am
i think its any game that wont work
Cam
Cam
Cadet
Cadet

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 am
pretty much any game based on a movie :L
Data
Data
Cadet
Cadet

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:09 am
definitely runescrape
Data
Data
Cadet
Cadet

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:10 am
worst game ever
SilverShadows
SilverShadows
Admin
Admin
https://brokenmirror.forumotion.co.uk

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:57 am
agreed i hate runescape
Mutaga
Mutaga
Commander
Commander

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:37 am
Yea, I hate runescape also. Its system of playing with the different levels for different things isn't that bad. Its actually quite interesting. The graphics in that game is just too terrible.
cheaterathart
cheaterathart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:56 am
how can you hate it its so addicting(maby not great but addicting)
Mutaga
Mutaga
Commander
Commander

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:10 am
I despise how little time they spent on graphics. Look at games like aion or WoW. They do much better.
cheaterathart
cheaterathart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:11 am
um but then you must not have good graphics because there grapichs are good play it full screen on the download vs
Mutaga
Mutaga
Commander
Commander

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:15 am
Compared to WoW, Aion, Final Fantasy, and the billion other games out there, the graphics need more developing. I do agree it is addicting, but even with full graphics, it still looks like they just put paint and clay onto a computer screen. That doesn't appeal to me that much. This is only my opinion though.
cheaterathart
cheaterathart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:17 am
wow fail it most be your griphics card or something plus its an internet game not some 4 hour download game
Mutaga
Mutaga
Commander
Commander

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:29 am
Its really not my graphics card though. Many people don't like the graphics and although the graphics are pretty clear, they can be much better in this era of computers. Runescape graphics are too mashed up and dull looking. The coloring is just too solid for me. It was worse before when i played the first version, but it didn't get THAT much better.
cheaterathart
cheaterathart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:31 am
i think it did but thats me
Mutaga
Mutaga
Commander
Commander

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:38 am
Well lets leave it at that and talk about the awfulness of Madden 10 compared to 09 or some other game. What Is Absolutely The WORST Game You've Ever Played? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Ollie
Ollie
Commander
Commander

Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:05 am
worst game ive played has to be viva pinyata.
Mutaga
Mutaga
Commander
Commander

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:17 pm
I thought that game was pretty fun idea. It could have used some work i agree but it was fun overall.
Ollie
Ollie
Commander
Commander

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:25 pm
well its the worst game ive played. i may have played all the best games and viva pinyata just had to be the bottom of my games draw. maybe i havnt played the worst yet.
Mutaga
Mutaga
Commander
Commander

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:49 am
maybe. I liked the idea of it. It was kind of a game based for kids though. It could be hilarious at times.
SilverShadows
SilverShadows
Admin
Admin
https://brokenmirror.forumotion.co.uk

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:31 am
yeh like locoroco for the psp so fun no substance but really fun
Mutaga
Mutaga
Commander
Commander

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:41 am
exactly. There are many games like that. I think if they changed little things in the games it may actually become really good.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum