View previous topicGo downView next topic
SilverShadows
Admin
Admin
http://brokenmirror.forumotion.co.uk

star trek cardinal

on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 am
Gamerang wrote:i heard there was going to be a new ST series launched?

Quantum wrote:lol you wish

Gamerang wrote:someone said 2010

Darkshadow wrote:all I know is the next movie is 2012

Gamerang wrote:I know there is an article somewhere about a new series.

Mr.Borg wrote:Really? There was an artacle about ST series being finished and all that's going to happen is new movies.

Evil Person wrote:NOOOOOOOO, WHY DO GOOD TV SERIES ALWAYS DIE YOUNG, i think they should make a starwars cronicals series, it will show adventures from before Tos but after Ent., inbetween series, like what happens to charictors, like i would like to see admiral janeway command a large fleet.....or like an episode were it is borg instead of humans, or a Romulan or Vulcan episode, it is always focused on a ship, why cant it be focused on like the borg queens ship instead of voyager, or Enterprise.

Mr.Borg wrote:
Evil Person wrote:NOOOOOOOO, WHY DO GOOD TV SERIES ALWAYS DIE YOUNG, i think they should make a starwars cronicals series, it will show adventures from before Tos but after Ent., inbetween series, like what happens to charictors, like i would like to see admiral janeway command a large fleet.....or like an episode were it is borg instead of humans, or a Romulan or Vulcan episode, it is always focused on a ship, why cant it be focused on like the borg queens ship instead of voyager, or Enterprise.

1. STAR WARS???
2. Perspective from the Borg would be interesting yet a bit boring....see Borg don't intereact with eachother like humans do. ST: Voy is good because of the funny characters. Borg are never funny or anything...

Gamerang wrote:I want another DS9 series

Evil Person wrote:Dear god no, not DS9 it was terrible, it lacked the story because they were constantly on a station, i hope for a voyager series were they go into the adventures TNG went into.

Darkshadow wrote:ds9 was good because of the war

Evil Person wrote:the war was good, but everything else was *censored*

Mr.Borg wrote:Very, very true. Defiant was cool too.

Darkshadow wrote:basically that was all that saved ds9 the epic fight scenes

Gamerang wrote:it was better than enterprise

captain-sheridan wrote:i would love if they made a series called STAR TREK: THE KLINGON STORY. Showing how the empire rose to power and all that. Also i saw an episode featuring the enterprise-J id like 2 c a series about that or a film

Gamerang wrote:I doubt there is any chance of seeing that. JJ is focusing on the Kirk era and unfortunatly he is spoiling ST. Ok we are in the 21st centuary and things change, but the old ones are better like TNG and TOS

Mr.Borg wrote:Stupid JJ. DW, Dark Shadow, I, Gamerang, and EP can do better.

Gamerang wrote:a joining between DW, me, you, EP, VX, SS and Dondon (or maybe not dondon) would make a good game as long as DW dosen't lose everything..

Evil Person wrote:lol, dont give DW the flash drive.

Gamerang wrote:nope give it to which ever one of us lives in an empty shed... ok that might not work

captain-sheridan wrote:i live on william shatner's head! Also i live in pactrick stuart's wardrobe on weekends

Gamerang wrote:how much do you pay the good captain rent?

captain-sheridan wrote:i dont! im his certified stalker lol

Gamerang wrote:ohh... may I add we a straying from the topic in hand

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum