View previous topicGo downView next topic
polishpeo12
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Welcome

on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:26 am
Hello everybody I'm polishpeo12.
I've been a huge fan of Vex Xiang's Broken Mirror for a very long time and I would just like to say I would like to thank the developers for keeping the game alive. I really like BM2 and I'm waiting for delta expanse to load as I type this.
Genix Warrior
Admiral
Admiral
http://stargategalaxy.webatu.com/index.php/main/index

on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:35 am
I suppose it don't really matter no more that I'm necroeing but, Sorry polishpeo12, The forum is kinda dead :/ unfortunately
Ninx
Cadet
Cadet

on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:43 pm
hi am Ninx
Erthar
Cadet
Cadet

on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:15 am
Hi guys, I'm Erthar. I've been playing FlashTrek BM 1 for over a year, it's really fun and I've recently found this forum. I hope it would be a good time here.
iJuggle
Cadet
Cadet

on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:48 am
Hi. I just signed up a few days ago. I am hoping to contribute to FT: Delta Expanse and have a lot of fun with FT in general. I hope you're wrong about the forum being dead, Genix, but if it is, hopefully we can revive it.
Gargoyle
Cadet
Cadet

Hello!

on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:14 pm
this Gargoyle is pleased to finally introduce himself to you!  I've been following the Flashtrek series from the beginning, and have found it QUITE enjoyable, ESPECIALLY after ya'll took it over from old Vex Viang.  Broken Mirror 2 is my favorite so far, although Delta Expanse looks promising.  I hope I can at least help out by offering some insight, and possibly making detailed notes while I beta-test.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum